This is such a pretty bracelet! Add to that, it will provide you the ability to ease pain and just plain 'ole feel better!
The bracelet is handcrafted from Cream Pearl Magnetic Hematite beads that have been paired with Amethyst Firepolish Bicone shaped beads and small Sterling Silver beads. It is secured with a strong, easy-to-use Magnetic Clasp.
Bead sizes: 8mm, 6mm, 4mm
It's the magnetism in the beads that makes this bracelet special. The magnetism help to increase blood flow and improve circulation making it great for improving overall health. It also helps to realign out body's natural magnetism which reduces inflammation and eases pain.
The Magnetic Strength of this bracelet in a 7.0" length is 10,640 gauss. Each additional inch adds approximately 1,520 gauss.
Visit the Beads-N-Style Frequently Asked Questions and History of Magnetic Therapy pages to learn more about:
* the benefits of Magnetic Bracelets/Magnetic Therapy
* how to size your Magnetic Bracelet
* how to clean the Magnetic Hematite beads
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS.
Once shipped, an email will be sent with notice of shipment and the USPS tracking number.
Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Beads-N-Style does ship both domestic and international.
Beads-N-Style provides FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50.00.
All Beads-N-Style Therapeutic Magnetic and Aromatherapy Jewelry has a 90 day money-back guarantee.
To make a return or exchange, please follow these steps:
1. Notify us of the return and reason for the return. Please note at this time whether or not you would like an exchange.
2. Beads-N-Style will pay postage on all returns and exchanges. When we receive notification of a return or exchange, we will send (via email) postage to be printed and attached to the package.
Shipping fees are non-refundable on returns.
Returned orders that received Free Shipping will have the originally waived shipping charges deducted from the return credit.
Items that are not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.