This double strand Magnetic Therapy Bracelet combines Pearl Magnetic Hematite and Amethyst Firepolish beads. It's a great look that also has function as it helps to alleviate pain and improve overall health.
Bead sizes: 4x7mm, 5mm
Magnetic Strength 11,760 gauss (7.0" length - each additional inch adds 1,680 gauss)
Improve your health and ease your pain with Magnetic Therapy Bracelets. It's the magnetism in the beads that does the work. When worn regularly, the magnetism helps to realign the body's natural magnetism and reduces inflammation and pain. The magnetism also assists to improve circulation which brings about improved overall health and can lower blood pressure.
Recommended for persons with Arthritis, Gout, High Blood Pressure, and other painful conditions.
Visit the Beads-N-Style Frequently Asked Questions and History of Magnetic Therapy pages to learn more about:
* the benefits of Magnetic Bracelets/Magnetic Therapy
* how to size your Magnetic Bracelet
* how to clean the Magnetic Hematite beads
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days via USPS.
Once shipped, an email will be sent with notice of shipment and the USPS tracking number.
Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Beads-N-Style does ship both domestic and international.
Beads-N-Style provides FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50.00.
All Beads-N-Style Therapeutic Magnetic and Aromatherapy Jewelry has a 90 day money-back guarantee.
To make a return or exchange, please follow these steps:
1. Notify us of the return and reason for the return. Please note at this time whether or not you would like an exchange.
2. Beads-N-Style will pay postage on all returns and exchanges. When we receive notification of a return or exchange, we will send (via email) postage to be printed and attached to the package.
Shipping fees are non-refundable on returns.
Returned orders that received Free Shipping will have the originally waived shipping charges deducted from the return credit.
Items that are not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.