Magnetic Therapy Bracelet with, Antique Silver, and Ching Hai Jade beads.
Ching Hai Jade is a name given to green and white stones that are comprised of dolomite, fuchsite and other minerals. The name comes from Ching Hai, a Northeastern province of China, where it is mined. The dolomite provides the properties of protection and balance, while the fuchsite provides intuition and creativity.
Hematite provides balancing and grounding energy. They have a protective energy and are helpful to anyone that lacks courage. Hematite also may help to stimulate the mind and encourages self-confidence and self-esteem.
* Strong Rare Earth Magnetic Clasp
* Bead Sizes: 6mm, 4mm, 5x11mm
* Gauss: 4,530 gauss (7.0" length; each additional inch adds 647 gauss)
* Bracelet Sizing: Select bracelet lengths from 6.0" to 13.0" (15.24cm to 22.86cm). Length is measured from end to end including clasp. Other lengths are available upon request.
Visit the Beads-N-Style Frequently Asked Questions and History of Magnetic Therapy pages to learn more about:
* the benefits of Magnetic Bracelets/Magnetic Therapy
* how to size your Magnetic Bracelet
* how to clean the Magnetic Hematite beads