Can Magnetic Jewelry Be Harmful?

Can Magnetic Jewelry Be Harmful?

I can understand the concern here. Anytime we starting using a new product, it is only natural to want to understand any negative side effects or consequences.

For most people, the answer to this question is "Absolutely not!". Magnetic jewelry is 100% safe to wear.

Millions of people every day safely wear magnetic jewelry to ease the pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, rheumatism and other painful conditions. 

Also, for the majority of people there are no uncomfortable or annoying side effects to wearing magnetic jewelry. 

***************************************

There are, however, issues with magnetic jewelry for a small portion of the population. These people need to be very cautious and speak with their doctor when considering whether or not to wear any kind of magnetic jewelry.

Anyone that wears a pacemaker, defibrillator, insulin pump, or other electronic implanted medical device. These persons should stay away from magnetic jewelry.

If you are pregnant, please consult with your doctor before wearing any type of magnetic jewelry.

And, lastly, if after wearing magnetic jewelry for a day or two you notice consistent feelings of nausea or dizziness, you may want to re-consider whether or not magnetic jewelry is right for you. For many, these feelings will pass as your body becomes accustomed to the magnetism in the beads. But, for a select few, this means magnetic jewelry is just not right for you.

***************************************

For the rest of us, there should be no issues wearing any type of magnetic jewelry. It is safe and provides a wonderful alternative to pharmaceutical medications that come with any number of side effects.

Leave a comment

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.